The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you Peace. (Numbers 6: 24-26)

Friday, November 29, 2013

Ephesians for Friday, November 29. 2013

Ephesians 6: 19-24

19 ...and also for me, that utterance may be given me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.  21 Now that you also may know how I am and what I am doing, Tychicus the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord will tell you everything.  22 I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage your hearts.  23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  24 Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love undying.

Also: Col 4: 7-8


Ed. Note: This is the final installment of our Daily Bible Study of Ephesians; but worry not, for a new one is about to begin.  For the Season of Advent, we will be SOAPing the passages of Holy Scripture known as the Jesse Tree.  Stay tuned, same SOAP time, same SOAP channel!

Fr. Michael+

No comments:

Post a Comment