The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you Peace. (Numbers 6: 24-26)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Random Bible Verse(s) of the Day

"Draw near to me, you who are untaught, and lodge in my school.  Why do you say you are lacking in these things, and why are your souls very thirsty?  I opened my mouth and said, 'Get these things for yourselves without money.  Put your neck under the yoke and let your souls receive instruction, it is to be found close by.  See with your eyes that I have labored little and found for myself much rest.  Get instruction with a large sum of silver, and you will gain by it much gold.  May your soul rejoice in his mercy, and may you not be put to shame when you praise him.  Do your work before the appointed time, and in God's time he will give you your reward.'"  Sirach 51: 23-30

Seems appropriate with Sunday Bible School about to start.

Fr. Michael+

No comments:

Post a Comment