The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you Peace. (Numbers 6: 24-26)

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Not So Random Verse(s) for the Day

14th Sunday after Pentecost Proper 16

"Now the Word of the Lord came to me [Jeremiah] saying, 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.'"  Jeremiah 1: 4

Imagine how many prophets, how many doctors, how many physicists, how many teachers, how many philosophers, how many mothers and how many fathers were never allowed to fulfill their God-given purpose in life because they were denied life.

Abortion is not part of God's plan.

Fr. Michael+

No comments:

Post a Comment